Thursday, April 3, 2008

6.1

It is settling down nice. The aligners on my "trouble teeth"(the molars where it never sits right the first day) are almost perfect. This set feels tighter this morning that the others did at this time. The molars really hurt to eat on today especially the left side. None of the other teeth hurt though. When I put the aligners back on the two front teeth felt the most pressure and I can still really feel it. I can't tell if the gap is getting smaller yet. Damn these things, the change is so gradual I am not even noticing it. I wonder at what aligner I will start to actually notice change. I am betting on number 11. Maybe I'll be able to see soon -hopefully they give me my next five at my appointment at the end of the month since I don't know when I will be able to get into the city for an appointment this summer. Hopefully in early July. The only time I know for sure is mid august and I don't think they will let me go that long without an appointment. We'll see I guess.

No comments: