Wednesday, April 23, 2008

7.2

Just a quick update.
So, I can really feel movement with this set. Yesterday afternoon I was so aware of my molars - they felt so weird but it didn't hurt to eat or anything it also didn't hurt to remove the aligners for supper last night so that's good. And I finally noticed a difference in my gap this morning, I mean it's not a huge difference, but it's cool that I can notice the change now.
Sad thing about this set is they don't fit very well, I mean they fit but they don't fit the contours of my teeth as well so they are pretty noticeable in one place. It's driving me crazy but I am sure it isn't as noticeable as I think it is. Its on my second right incisor. The aligner goes further down than the tooth does. I have seen other people's pictures where their aligners looked worse, so I don't want to complain!

No comments: