Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Some stuff I forgot

I seeeeeeeeee progress! I told my mom that my gap looks smaller and she said "let me see" and then said "it looks the same." Hmmf. Well maybe to her who never saw a problem with my teeth in the first place! I can tell. When the aligners are out and I try to fit the tip of my tongue through the gap it hardly fits in anymore. I definitely used to fit more through!

Someone else noticed the aligners too. At work someone asked if I wanted some food and I declined. This happened a 3 or 4 times and since I don't have breaks at my work(seriously, crazy 13 hour days, 7 days a week where you pray you even get a bathroom break) I didn't think I'd have time to eat and brush and floss more than once on the job(if that) and after awhile he asked if I was one of those girls who "doesn't eat" and I was like "Oh hell no. I love food it is just that I ummm have Invisalign" and he goes "Oh, I thought I saw something yesterday." I didn't realize so many people even knew of Invisalign but he was a fellow gapee so maybe that is why, or maybe I just lived under a rock until like 2006

What other info can I give.....
Oh, when I took the aligner off this morning my frenum hurt a little. And was sort of all peely and gross at the bottom, like it was soaked in saliva all night(ha, can you imagine? / sarcasm) but drinking orange juice or eating didn't hurt it at all and tonight it looks fine. Hope all goes good with that.

No comments: